CKEditor 5 documentation
- Getting started
- Learn how to install, integrate and configure CKEditor 5 from scratch or using predefined builds. More complex aspects, like creating custom builds or migrating from CKEditor 4 are explained here, too.
- Learn about the features available for CKEditor 5 – both the ones included in Builds and a plethora of others.
- Try out all CKEditor 5 predefined builds. See some of the possible customizations of CKEditor.
- Updating and maintaining
- Find out all about updating to the newest version, dealing with breaking changes and other important information on how to maintain your CKEditor 5.
- Need help with CKEditor 5? Learn how to get support and find answers for the most frequently asked questions!
- CKEditor 5 Framework
- Learn how to work with CKEditor 5 Framework, customize it, create your own plugins and custom editors, change the UI or even bring your own UI to the editor.
- API Reference
- The complete API documentation.
CKEditor is an Open Source project and your contribution is most welcome. Feel free to report bugs or improve the code on GitHub. Since CKEditor is localized, you can also help to translate it. You do not need to be a programmer to contribute to the project!